Data ważności: 2016-04-22
Firma: Travel Service Polska
Stanowisko: Cabin Crew, Warsaw, Katowice
Cabin Crew, Warsaw, Katowice
Travel Service Polska is looking for Cabin Crew based in Warsaw and Katowice for summer season 2016:
Cabin Crew – Warsaw + Katowice, Poland
• Onboard safety
• High-level service for clients
• Cooperation in team
• Multicultural work environment
• Competitive salary
• Seasonal full employment contract beginning on 2nd May, 2016
• Age 19+
• Secondary Education (finished School Leaving Examination)
• Clear criminal record
• Cabin Crew Attestation is an advantage
• Good health condition in accordance with Regulation (EU) 1178/2011
• Fluent in English and Polish, both spoken and written
• Only EU citizens
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Flexibility to the flight plan changes even if overlapping weekends, public holidays, etc.
• Excellent personal presentation and image
• No visible tattoos or body piercing
Assessment day takes place on Friday, April 22, 2016 in Courtyard by Marriot Warsaw Airport (Żwirki i Wigury 1,00-906 Warsaw, Poland), exact time will be specified.
The program has 2 parts:
TESTING (general knowledge and English) + INTERVIEW
Necessary to bring with you:
• ID card or Passport (for identification)
• Printed present CV in English,
• ID-card size photo,
• Only for experienced applicants: copy of the Cabin Crew Attestation, Flight Log Report (if you have any), reference person’s contact and copy of Medical Certificate.
The detailed information will be provided at the beginning of the program.
In case you are interested in our job offer, please, send us your CV and short cover letter in English language on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful candidates will be contacted untill April 21, 2016. In case you receive no response from us untill this date, you were not selected for the recruitment process.
We look forward to seeing you!
More information about Travel Service on: http://www.travelservice.aero/pl/o-spolce/