2014-08-04

Szkolenia szybowcowe i samolotowe

Informujemy, że 6 sierpnia br. w Zatwierdzonej Organizacji Szkolenia Aeroklubu Ziemi Pilskiej rozpoczną się szkolenia teoretyczne do licencji szybowcowej SPL oraz samolotowej LAPL(A) i PPL(A). Kurs prowadzony będzie metodą stacjonarną, równolegle ze częścią praktyczną na podstawie zatwierdzonych przez Urząd Lotnictwa Cywilnego instrukcji wykonawczych.

Wszystkich chętnych zapraszamy do wysyłania zgłoszeń do 5 sierpnia na adres poczty elektronicznej: slawomir.palus@azp.pila.pl.

Zgłoszenie powinno zawierać następujące dane:

  • Imię i nazwisko
  • PESEL
  • Adres zamieszkania
  • Telefon kontaktowy
  • Rodzaj szkolenia (szybowcowe SPL, samolotowe LAPL(A), samolotowe PPL(A))

    Więcej informacji można uzyskać pod numerami telefonów:

    +48 606 765 402 (Kierownik Odpowiedzialny),
    +48 604 414 369 (Kierownik ds. Szkolenia).

    Koszty związane ze szkoleniem:
    - opłata wpisowa do Aeroklubu Ziemi Pilskiej 50,00 - 100,00 PLN,
    - szkolenie teoretyczne szybowcowe 400,00 - 600,00 PLN,
    - szkolenie praktyczne szybowcowe 2 200,00 - 2 500,00 PLN,
    - szkolenie teoretyczne samolotowe 800,00 - 1 000,00 PLN,
    - szkolenie praktyczne samolotowe 21 000,00 - 22 000,00 PLN.

    Do powyższych kwot należy doliczyć koszty związane z ubezpieczeniem lotniczym NNW i badaniami przed komisją lotniczo-lekarską.
    Źródło: Aeroklub Ziemi Pilskiej

  • Ocena:  
    ( 3 )      dobry
      Opinii:  

    6

      

    Dodaj swoją opinię

    Utworzony: 2015-02-14 02:23:26 ~~Kaylin~~

    po free auto insurance quotes besides exact online california car insurance weight ratio natural substances buy viagra online sexual activity occasional sexual cialis 25mg on line experienced partial administration post-marketing online viagra sales alcohol

    Utworzony: 2015-02-12 06:28:55 ~~Armena~~

    body viagra vs cialis abnormalities

    Utworzony: 2015-01-21 22:32:36 ~~Aryan~~

    Teachers are busy people. No doubt about it. But I leaenrd a long time ago that not enough time is a poor excuse. A valid excuse is not high enough of a priority because if something is a high enough priority people will find the time.When working on my thesis for my SpEd in Educational Technology, I researched our existing technology staff development program. I thought we had an excellent program, with 400+ teachers filling around 1200 seats in our after school, evening, weekend and summer offerings. I found that about 70% of our teachers did not take a single workshop, and the other 30% were taking multiple workshops. When we offered a stipend of $10 per hour for attending (plus graduate credit that they had to pay for) we increased our participation only slightly. Teachers had other jobs, coaching and activity supervision, families, summer jobs, etc. and the workshops were not a high enough priority.That is when, based on the research I had done, we took the training to them. We have 8 technology integrators who work with the teachers (not the students, unless the teacher is present) during their contracted time. We have 100% participation, and have made tremendous strides in getting our teachers to improve their teaching and learning with technology interventions. http://bdbifl.com smvxdlm [link=http://lagzpczt.com]lagzpczt[/link]

    Utworzony: 2015-01-21 07:28:13 ~~Valentina~~

    Thanks everyone for viitisng and Tom for writing this post.One reason I love when Tom posts is because he gets people speaking, thinking, and rolling with ideas. I think if a discussion is never started then this is counterproductive because we let things remain the way they are. I have found that technology has actually saved me a lot of time and has been enriching for my students. They are the leaders and I facilitate and watch as they show me how creative they can be. They teach me how they can become responsible for their learning and are motivated to invest time in their learning. One technology I have used that has saved me a lot of time is my Iphone and it is so much easier and portable than carrying a tape recorder, video camera, and cd player in my classroom. These are all things I used to carry around. Also, my students love to search and we do it all the time from my one Iphone! This is one of several examples and I happen to have bought the phone for me so we only have one in the classroom, but it has made quite a difference in increasing my students' performance and motivation!Thank you for sharing your ideas and continue to speak about what you are passionate about because only not having a discussion is counterproductive.